[QGIS-Developer] GSoC 2019 for QGIS 3D Improvement Proposal

Ismail Sunni imajimatika at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 01:53:47 PDT 2019

Hi Tim,

Nice proposal Sunni! On the Mac the 3d window is a bit of a pain because it
> is a dock window so cannot be maximised easily and when you do resize it it
> tends to dock into the main window so it always makes it a bit clunky in
> demos. It would be really nice if it either replaced the main 2d map canvas
> or was possible to use it as a normal window instead of a dock widget so
> you can easily maximise it.

Ah really? I can't remember get that issue in Mac before. (un)fortunately,
I am not using Mac anymore, so I am not sure if can help with that. Perhaps
Peter can check it :)

Oh and then please implement some kind of star wars tie-fighter vs x-wind
> chase through my neighbourhood game as an Easter egg in it :-)

Haha, nice idea! Let me check if I prefer star wars or Avengers :D

Thanks also for your comment in the Google Docs.

Best Regards

--
Ismail Sunni
ismailsunni.wordpress.com