[QGIS-Developer] GSoC 2019 for QGIS 3D Improvement Proposal

SIGéal sigeal at sigeal.com
Tue Apr 2 02:22:36 PDT 2019

Hi,

I also had some similar issues while testing the 3D window on W10 with
QGIS 3.6.1 :
- sometimes, the 3D window loses its controls (no title bar, no status
bar), but I get them back if I resize the window with the mouse (on
click release)
- the 3D window appears in View -> Panels menu, but not in the
contextual menu (right click in the empty toolbar zone)
- if I uncheck the 3D window in the View -> Panels menu, it is closed
and I can't get it back
- I had crashes while trying to dock a new 3D window in an existing one
(which normally create a new tab)
- it would be great to be able to minimize 3D windows

Kind regards,

--
Christophe