[QGIS-Developer] WG: Re: C++ Plugin plugin_builder.py

SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de
Tue Apr 2 02:54:52 PDT 2019

Thanks for your advises,

but this is only for python plugins and I need to update my c++ plugins.
I have read that deploying plugins in c++ is a bit undesired so I think
there is no template available at time and also it will not be prepared in
next future?

Freundliche Grüße aus Leipzig
Susann Schmidt

----- Weitergeleitet von Susann Schmidt/gfimbh am 02.04.2019 11:45 -----