[QGIS-Developer] C++ Plugin plugin_builder.py

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Tue Apr 2 04:41:45 PDT 2019

Hi Susann,

On Tue, 02. Apr 2019 at 11:54:52 +0200, SSchmidt at gfi-gis.de wrote:
> but this is only for python plugins and I need to update my c++ plugins.
> I have read that deploying plugins in c++ is a bit undesired so I think
> there is no template available at time and also it will not be prepared in
> next future?

You could use the core plugins in src/plugins[0] as examples and compare them
to their QGIS2 pendants[1] - and [2] for the API changes.

Jürgen

[0] https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/tree/master/src/plugins
[1] git diff -w release-2_18 master -- src/plugins
[2] https://qgis.org/api/api_break.html

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode