[QGIS-Developer] No LTR on SUSE repos

Yann POUFFARIX yann.pouffarix at eveha.fr
Mon Apr 8 08:21:29 PDT 2019

For now, I'm actually trying to do it myself... for up to 200+ users in my
company.

A valid rpm package was available on repositories and suddenly disapear and
i've found no explication.

Some dependencies required by Qgis were provided by Qgis repository and...
disapear.

There is no objection to dev or anything we can do to improve Qgis but
there is a point that we can't count, the fluctuant repository to install
packages and that mean if we finnaly build a proper rpm , we'll distribute
it by our on way because we can't predict what apend in the future.