[QGIS-Developer] QGIS and GeoNode

johnrobot johnrobot at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 23:48:34 PDT 2019

Hi
I am looking for a solution for our QGIS users to easily publish data sets
and web maps, either using a web based client or directly from QGIS. The
QGIS/GeoNode integration looks interesting and I have a few questions:

- Is support for QGIS Server backend enabled in the standard release of
GeoNode?

- Is it correct that the QGIS Server backend will render the cartography, as
long as the server and the project file uses the same version (such as
3.4.5)?

- The user creates a web map from the web client, not from QGIS by using a
function like "Publish as web map using GeoNode", correct?

- Now that QGIS is getting better at 3D for each release, are there any
plans on support for publishing 3D web maps using GeoNode?

- Are there any public installations of GeoNode with QGIS Server backend?

Regards,

Magnus

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html