[QGIS-Developer] Jam Qgis on MSI

Ricardo Hofman jrhofman at outlook.com
Wed Apr 24 11:18:49 PDT 2019

Dear Qgis,

I work on a MSI  GL 62 6QF laptop with Nvidia GTX960 with 8GB of RAM.
I intalled Qgis standalone 3.4.6, 3.4.7and 3.6 several times but after using it for give or take 5 minutes it freezes. I cant click on anything and it will not shut down using the red cross top right on the screen (I have to open the task manager and force it to shut down Qgis).
I tried reinstalling it. Also tried to install it on an other drive and folders.
Do you know how I can solve this problem?

Thank you in advance,

Ricardo Hofman

Met vriendelijke groet,

Ricardo Hofman