[QGIS-Developer] Projection issue with QGIS Dev

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Apr 25 03:05:24 PDT 2019

On 25/04/2019 03.35, Denis Rouzaud wrote:
> Nyall is working with proj 6 integration and from what I understood 6.0
> has unexpected with QGIS, 6.1 (may) should solve the issue.
> But Nyall would have a more precise explanation I guess.

I've been building proj6 here with gdal 2.4.

But (without modifications )I've not been able to build QGIS master with
it yet.

Not sure if it is helpfull, both with and without (earlier suggested):
 -DACCEPT_USE_OF_DEPRECATED_PROJ_API_H=1
or
 -DACCEPT_USE_OF_DEPRECATED_PROJ_API_H=0

I get:

/home/richard/git/qgisgdal/src/core/qgscoordinatereferencesystem.cpp: In
static member function ‘static int
QgsCoordinateReferenceSystem::syncDatabase()’:
/home/richard/git/qgisgdal/src/core/qgscoordinatereferencesystem.cpp:2249:3:
error: ‘projCtx’ was not declared in this scope
   projCtx pContext = pj_ctx_alloc();
   ^~~~~~~
/home/richard/git/qgisgdal/src/core/qgscoordinatereferencesystem.cpp:2249:3:
note: suggested alternative: ‘projCtx_t’
   projCtx pContext = pj_ctx_alloc();
   ^~~~~~~
   projCtx_t

Happy to test build if it is helpful, but I'm afraid I cannot be helpful
with fixing the build though :(

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde