[QGIS-Developer] Can I change the schema of table "public.layer_styles"?

Luca Manganelli luca.manganelli at comune.trento.it
Thu Aug 8 06:24:36 PDT 2019

Hello,

I wonder if there's the option to change the schema of the postgres table
"public.layer_styles" that is used to store the laye styles. For example, I
would like to put it into "main.layer_styles".

When we do backups on the table, we always skip the public schema since it
contains also a table with PostGIS functions. When we restore the backup to
a new Postgres version, it's useful to skip that table.