[QGIS-Developer] Accessing Processing Toolbox makes QGIS hang

magerlin MAP at ramboll.dk
Tue Aug 13 07:11:54 PDT 2019

>From one specific project file accessing "Processing Toolbox" makes QGIS
hang.
If I start on a new project I have no problems.

The project includes Geopackages and background maps from QuickMap Services.
A lot of different stuff has been in and out of the project like an MSQL
connection and WFS connections, but these are not in the project anymore.

I am suspecting that project files are not always cleaned 100% when deleting
layers?

Anybody got a clue on what can trigger this behaviour from Processing - it
is quite a big project, would prefer not to start it all over....

-----
Regards Morten

Currently using Qgis 2.18.23 (OSGeo4) and Qgis 3.8.0 in parallel
Windows 7, 64bit
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html