[QGIS-Developer] Use QGIS in Company

VICTOR EDUARDO RIVERO OSORNO victor.rivero at keken.com.mx
Tue Aug 27 10:42:36 PDT 2019

Good afternoon. I would like to see if you can support me by defining if the QGIS software can be used within a company. The information technology staff asks me for an affirmation to be able to install and use it.

regards

[Firma Electr?nica Keken 2019 - 2]
P No imprimir si no es necesario. Protejamos el Medio Ambiente

Este correo electr?nico es confidencial y exclusivamente para la(s) persona(s) a quien(es) se dirige. Queda estrictamente prohibida la distribuci?n o copia del contenido de este correo. Si Usted ha recibido este correo por error le suplicamos notificar inmediatamente a la persona que lo envi? y borrarlo definitivamente de su sistema. Si Usted proporcion? a Grupo Kuo, S.A.B de C.V. y/o afiliadas, filiales y/o subsidiarias (Grupo Kuo) por esta v?a alg?n dato de tipo personal, Usted autoriza a Grupo Kuo la publicaci?n, divulgaci?n y/o transmisi?n de la informaci?n que haya insertado conforme al art?culo 109 de la Ley Federal del Derecho de Autor. Grupo Kuo podr? en cualquier momento modificar o eliminar la informaci?n proporcionada, sin responsabilidad ni control sobre los enlaces a portales propiedad de terceras personas ajenas a Grupo Kuo. Contacto: datos.personales at kuo.com.mx Puede consultar nuestro aviso de privacidad en www.kuo.com.mx

This e-mail is confidential and for the exclusive use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed. You are hereby notified that any distribution or copy hereof is strictly forbidden. If you have received this e-mail by error, we kindly ask you to notify the sender and to delete it immediately. If you have provided Grupo Kuo, S.A.B. de C.V. and/or Grupo Kuo's affiliates and/or subsidiaries (Grupo Kuo) through these means with any personal information, you hereby grant Grupo Kuo expressly authorization to publish, reproduce, divulge, publicly communicate and/or transmit the inserted information pursuant to article 109 of the Federal Copyright Law of Mexico. Grupo Kuo may at any time, modify or delete the information contained herein and is not responsible in any way of controlling the links to different portals nor on third parties not related to Grupo Kuo. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Grupo Kuo does not warrant the authenticity or reliability of the information related to third parties. Contact: datos.personales at kuo.com.mx See our privacy policy in www.kuo.com.mx