[QGIS-Developer] travis failing with: Error: Microsoft ODBC Driver 17 for SQL Server : Login failed for user 'sa'..

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Thu Aug 29 04:35:45 PDT 2019

Hi Sandro,

Maybe I'm missing something, but the Travis failure is not related with
MS ODBC Driver (which is used by the mssql provider).

Travis is failing with:

507/559 Test #507: PyQgsPostgresProvider .........................***Failed

https://cdash.orfeo-toolbox.org/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=14455

That is related to your PR, right?

Are Postgresql tests running file on your local environment?

Regards,

Jorge Gustavo

Às 11:02 de 29/08/19, Sandro Santilli escreveu:
> I dubt the failure is related to the changes in my PR
> https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/31468/files
>
> Does anyone know what could have caused this failure ?
> Shall I go on and merge w/out letting Microsoft bugs
> stop development (I'd still like a review, actually) ?
>
> --strk;
>
>   ()   Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer
>   /\   https://strk.kbt.io/services.html

J. Gustavo
--
Jorge Gustavo Rocha