[QGIS-Developer] OGC API Features provider

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 11:36:22 PST 2019

Hi,

As I already talked about elsewhere I'm implementing a "minimal OGC-API Features
Server".

Now I'd like to test this service with QGIS as client. And I also
tested QGIS with the "kataster" service [1] the mentioned in the docs
[2].
Unfortunately I count not get both services to work (display) in QGIS.

* Our own service is being asked by QGIS with bbox and "limit=10&" any
time a zoom or pan occurs. But QGIS displays just 10 which are not
replaced by others whatever I do with QGIS.
* The kataster service asks about the CRS, then reports a large number
of features (which means there must be a different "limit="), and
finally does not answer requests from QGIS anymore.

Question 1: Any idea what QGIS makes it's OGC-API-Features reader to
add limit=10?

Question 2: Does anybody know about any another OGC-API Features
service we could use to test?

:Stefan

[1] https://www.ldproxy.nrw.de/rest/services/kataster
[2] https://gdal.org/drivers/vector/oapif.html