[QGIS-Developer] OGC API Features provider

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Dec 10 11:48:05 PST 2019

On mardi 10 décembre 2019 20:36:22 CET Stefan Keller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As I already talked about elsewhere I'm implementing a "minimal OGC-API
> Features Server".
>
> Now I'd like to test this service with QGIS as client. And I also
> tested QGIS with the "kataster" service [1] the mentioned in the docs
> [2].
> Unfortunately I count not get both services to work (display) in QGIS.
>
> * Our own service is being asked by QGIS with bbox and "limit=10&" any
> time a zoom or pan occurs. But QGIS displays just 10 which are not
> replaced by others whatever I do with QGIS.

Perhaps your service doesn't really return true unique ids ?

> * The kataster service asks about the CRS, then reports a large number
> of features (which means there must be a different "limit="), and
> finally does not answer requests from QGIS anymore.

Works for me.

> Question 1: Any idea what QGIS makes it's OGC-API-Features reader to
> add limit=10?

Because that's the page size it detects from your service, or more presumably
the default value if your service doesn't implement /api properly. You can
tune it in the "WFS option" group of the "Modify WFS connection" dialog

> Question 2: Does anybody know about any another OGC-API Features
> service we could use to test?

See list in comment of https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/32262

Even

http://www.spatialys.com