[QGIS-Developer] What to do about GDAL and PROJ for 3.10.2?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Thu Dec 19 00:07:57 PST 2019

Hi Paolo,

On Thu, 19. Dec 2019 at 08:00:21 +0100, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> In this case I don't see a major problem in postponing a point release,
> or even skipping it until the next one - am I wrong?

We have practice with that.  And the last point release was just was
two weeks ago - so this one would be "early" anyway.  And it's holiday season
for some (for others it just false advertizing ;)).

The next point release is on Jan 17th, so after the next PROJ release.  Not
sure about next GDAL release date.

So I'd be fine with just skipping this one.  I updated the schedule
accordingly.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode