[QGIS-Developer] Windows only version of a QGIS 2.18x plugin

Carlo A. Bertelli (Charta s.r.l.) carlo.bertelli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 00:22:08 PST 2019

This long and fruitful exchange about usage of Windows-only executables
inside QGIS suggests the availability of some "bridge" made using wine (
winehq.org). This could be an infrastructure made available to Processing
that could ease accessing some valuable tool.

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 8:25 AM Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it>
wrote:

> Hi Christina,
> thanks for this. I believe implementing this in QGIS should not be hard.
> In any case, R has the most reliable and complete set of kriging
> methods, and can be used within Processing.
> Al the best.
>
> On 11/02/19 00:56, Christina.Ratcliff at csiro.au wrote:
> > Hi Paulo,
> >
> > VESPER provides local block kriging. It has also been adopted as the
> method and tool of choice by the Precision Agriculture industry here in
> Australia.
> >
> > Further information on VESPER can be found at
> https://sydney.edu.au/agriculture/pal/software/vesper.shtml.
> >
> > Christina

Carlo A. Bertelli
   Charta servizi e sistemi per il territorio e la storia ambientale srl
          Dipendenze del palazzo Doria,
          vc. alla Chiesa della Maddalena 9/2 16124      Genova (Italy)
          tel./fax +39(0)10 2475439  +39 0108566195  mobile:+39 393 1590711
   e-mail: bertelli at chartasrl.eu      http://www.chartasrl.eu