[QGIS-Developer] Import in PostGIS error

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Feb 11 07:36:13 PST 2019

Hi all,
importing the attached shp into PostGIS results in an error[0]. When
saving it to a linestring without the Z dimension, The import goes
smoothly. I suspect this is a bug on our side. Any hint?
Thanks.

[0]ERROR:  TypeM needs 3 dimensions
CONTESTO: PL/pgSQL function addgeometrycolumn(character
varying,character varying,character varying,character
varying,integer,character varying,integer,boolean) line 39 at RAISE
SQL statement "SELECT AddGeometryColumn('',$1,$2,$3,$4,$5,$6,$7)"
PL/pgSQL function addgeometrycolumn(character varying,character
varying,character varying,integer,character varying,integer,boolean)
line 5 at SQL statement
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: