[QGIS-Developer] Download the QGIS User Manual HTML Files

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 09:55:03 PST 2019

Hi,

Yes, once the documentation is built, all images are gathered in the same
folder, which means that there is no way split each document in a clean
way. To separate a certain document (e. g., the user manual) you need to
ignore the other sections in the conf.py or directly on the sphinx_build
command.

On the other hand, adding other languages shouldn't increase the file size
that much, because most images are shared (we don't have many localized
screenshots).

See you soon.

Alexandre Neto