[QGIS-Developer] Provide a max. legend size in case of map unit sized symbols

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 04:00:42 PST 2019

Hi David,
>From a user point of view, using both desktop and server, I would go to the
second option with a configuration setting.
I think it should apply to all the classes of a layer, as soon as one of
the class symbols reaches max size, just don't scale any of the symbols in
the legend. This way you won't have a wrong legend, with some classes still
being scaled and bigger classes fixed.
Thanks for tackling this, it's a real issue for most users.
Best regards
Régis