[QGIS-Developer] Provide a max. legend size in case of map unit sized symbols

David Signer david at opengis.ch
Tue Feb 19 06:32:49 PST 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Régis.

So you propose to have all the symbols of the layer in the legend the same size, if one of them reaches the maximum size? Means, that some could even be "scaled up" in the end (because they would be smaller otherwise), correct? I understand the approach but I'm not convinced. The other solution would just have an individual max. size for the symbols in the legend. Then everything is scaled - just not bigger than the maximum.

Btw. do you think it makes sense to have this configuration per symbol class / layer / project?

Cheerio
Dave
David Signer
[david at opengis.ch](mailto:david at opengis.ch)