[QGIS-Developer] Provide a max. legend size in case of map unit sized symbols

David Signer david at opengis.ch
Wed Feb 20 03:50:13 PST 2019

Hi Nyall

I think, you're right. If there's no max size defined (enabled) on the GetLegendGraphics, it responds with memory error (so possibly because the size gets infinite because of zero scale).
I thought that it has been the issue in the print layout as well, but I'm not sure anymore and I will check again when I'm back in the office. If it's not the issue on print layout - like you say - then I agree on your approach. Where should this default scale be defined in your opinion?

Thanks
Dave

David Signer
[david at opengis.ch](mailto:david at opengis.ch)