[QGIS-Developer] 3.6 changelog

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 27 00:04:49 PST 2019

Ok - I had a look at past entries and saw that it should be added to the
Category "Notable Fixes".

I am copy/pasting the Google Spreadsheet with the bug fixes of the devs
to the respective categories with some Help of Regexp replace and
markdown.

See
http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/3.6.0/#bug-fixes-by-alessandro-pasotti
as an example.