[QGIS-Developer] 3.6 changelog

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Feb 27 00:15:22 PST 2019

On 27/02/2019 09.04, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Ok - I had a look at past entries and saw that it should be added to the
> Category "Notable Fixes".
>
> I am copy/pasting the Google Spreadsheet with the bug fixes of the devs
> to the respective categories with some Help of Regexp replace and markdown.
>
> SeeĀ http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/3.6.0/#bug-fixes-by-alessandro-pasottiĀ as
> an example.

Please keep in mind that to move the changelog to (clean/translatable)
rst these tables are hard to handle and a lot to translate.

I understand it is nice to show what people did, but if it affects the
easy building/maintaining of the website, I'd leave it.

I'll do a test now, to see if it works (export to rst, move into website
etc). If it works, cool.

Another options is to NOT move the changelog rst to the website anymore
but keep pointing to the projecta site (and not translate the changelog
anymore).

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde