[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 2.18 EOL approaching?

Uros Preloznik uros00 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 00:35:43 PST 2019

Hi,

I wish to point to couple of issues regarding WFS for latest QGIS Server
that I think need to be fixed before it can be ready for production (next
LTR):

1. DescribeFeatureType not following TYPENAME parameter
https://issues.qgis.org/issues/20198

2. Can't reset numeric field using WFS Update
https://issues.qgis.org/issues/20961

3. WFS issue using the EXP_FILTER parameter
https://issues.qgis.org/issues/20927

best regards,
Uroš
http://level2.si

V V pet., 28. dec. 2018 ob 18:12 je oseba Paolo Cavallini <