[QGIS-Developer] Redmine stats

Marco Bernasocchi marco at opengis.ch
Wed Jan 16 00:32:17 PST 2019

Hi Carlo,

unfortunately (personal opinion) the issue tracker is not on github but
on a redmine instance so we can't use the api stats nor the integrated
pulse dash board like in https://github.com/opengisch/QField/pulse

There have been endless discussion in that sense without ever reaching a
consensus, therefore at the last PSC meeting we decided that I should
take the lead on this discussion.

Cheers Marco