[QGIS-Developer] Redmine stats

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Wed Jan 16 04:08:53 PST 2019

Hi Marco,

Glad to know that you are taking the lead of this discussion to move
issues away from redmine.

Last year, in Madeira, we have (another) discussing about the subject.

Vincent strongly support the move to GitLab. As I remember, he already
did something on GitLab and was quite confident about the results. If
Vincent is able to come, better.

If you agree to discuss this again, may I open a "Move to GitLab" stream
in the Coruña meeting wiki? That would allow us to prepare a demo
related to issue management and CI (testing and deploy).

Thanks for raising this issue (again).

See you soon,

Jorge

J. Gustavo