[QGIS-Developer] confirmation message after plugin upload

Alessandro Cristofori compatt84 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:15:48 PST 2019

Yes, a plugin with the same name already exists but it is not for version 3
and above (the name does not appear in the plugins list). I asked the
developer of the original plugin if I could use the same name, he agreed so
I did use it. The plugin contains indeed improvements respect to the
current version, so it made sense to call it the same. As it does not
appear in the official QGIS 3 repository I thought it should not have been
a problem. I will try to think about another name and upload it again.
Thanks
AC