[QGIS-Developer] Why is .qgz the default format?

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 07:12:57 PST 2019

Hi Paolo,
I think you issue list is a bit pessimistic. Looking a issues mentionning
qgz in the subject, we find only 3-4 issues:

- One with user account names on windows with special characters  #20562
- probably to related to special characters in filename #19567 / #19446
- one for embbeded layers #20088

Do you identify others clearly with QGZ implementation?
Best regards
Régis