[QGIS-Developer] 2 questions on saving rasters in 3.4

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Jan 25 01:07:24 PST 2019

Hi Luke,

Excellent. I should have consulted the GDAL reference myself ;-) many
thanks. This was exactly what I was looking for!

I can define the DECIMAL_PRECISION parameter as an advanced option when
creating the raster. This works very well.

The only issue I see here is "user friendly-ness". While this works very
well for an experienced user, we can't expect the average user or even
novices to find out these parameters by themselves  by consulting the
GDAL documentation.

Thanks,

Andreas