[QGIS-Developer] Javascript/Html terrain profiles won't show in Atlas export

Christoph.Candido christoph.candido at chello.at
Mon Jul 1 02:24:26 PDT 2019

To all the QGIS Superheroes out there,I desperately need your help!I'm
pulling my hair out, while trying to get some wonderful Javascript/Html
terrain profiles to export in Atlas with QGIS 2.18.28 (Windows).
Unfortunately the same problem exists in QGIS 3.x.You find a working example
in the message attachment. Open the project and try to export the predefined
composer called "Atlas". TerrainProfiles.qgs
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/t385123/TerrainProfiles.qgs>

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html