[QGIS-Developer] Visual changelog of version 3.8

Jeremy Palmer palmerjnz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 17:21:37 PDT 2019

I have question about the "Much Improved Coordinate Transform Handling"
feature listed in http://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/3.8/. Is this
feature going to be supported in the binary distributions of QGIS 3.8? I
just downloaded the Mac 3.8 installer and it only supports GDAL 2.4/PROJ
5.2.

Thanks,
Jeremy