[QGIS-Developer] RES: Survey on If you use QGIS what do you like the most about it?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jul 9 01:42:35 PDT 2019

Extremely interesting, thanks. I believe many different replies can be
combined into more general statements, e.g. More stable and Crashes less
often. In this way it will be easier to draw general conclusions.
Starting from this, it would be good to have a phase 2, with a few of
the most common statements, asking the usual "Strongly agree-Strongly
disagree" kind of questions.
It would be good to write a short blog post for https://blog.qgis.org/
Thanks Calvin!

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu