[QGIS-Developer] Some problems with the attribute table

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 04:26:50 PDT 2019

Hi Harrissou,

> In Form view or table view? If form view, can you check that you don't
> have the "new" zoom to current feature button pressed (bottom of left
> panel)?

both views but deactivating some button in the form view seems solving
the problem.

Maybe it's me, but I think that having the zoom button only in form view
while the behavior is in both views is a little bit confusing. Not sure,
but deactivating the button when closing the attribute table?

Cheers and thanks

Matteo