[QGIS-Developer] Save layer metadata to global datasource

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jul 23 00:38:32 PDT 2019

Hi all,
we also have interested customers, hopefully we'll be able to
contribute. I agree with the approach proposed by Gerald, which does not
seem very complicated. Perhaps an ad hoc funding for this will be
enough, without the need for a crowdfunding campaign?
Cheers.

Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: