[QGIS-Developer] Some thought on LTR

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 06:15:54 PDT 2019

Hi devs,

I just discovered a serious bug in LTR on a Ubuntu 16.04 machine (on
16.04 QGIS 3.4 is the most updated version an user can have). Same issue
as listed here [0].

Besides on this specific issue, I think recent 3.4 LTR suffered from
some big regressions ([1], [2]...): some of them have been fortunately
solved, but still....

I'm not writing this email because I have a proposal, I'm just curious
if someone else feels the same: of course it is normal to have bug (and
regressions) but I really think we should think to enhance a little bit
more the LTR...

Cheers and thanks for feedback

Matteo

[0]