[QGIS-Developer] How can I find the tickets that I reported?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Jun 5 00:48:59 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Thanks for your help and tips!

Is there a way to manually re-assign the author of the migrated ticket
from qgib back to myself?

Personally I just have to get used to the new issue system on github. Of
course, it takes some time to learn a new system. And no - not
everything is easy and self-explaining on github. I would say, because
it is a really open system, that it might even be harder to use than
Redmine for new users who never used github before (except for the
Mantra of course ;-) ). And I hope that the open nature of GitHub
doesn't lead to a big mess. For developers, the github integration is
definitely very nice though.

But everything will be easier when we move from Github to Gitlab ;-)

Thanks,

Andreas