[QGIS-Developer] How can I find the tickets that I reported?

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Jun 5 01:10:55 PDT 2019

On Wed, Jun 05, 2019 at 09:48:59AM +0200, Andreas Neumann wrote:

> Is there a way to manually re-assign the author of the migrated ticket
> from qgib back to myself?

Not from the UI, and not sure GitHub will allow this (would imply
rewriting history?).

> Of course, it takes some time to learn a new system.

Right, and all that time will be capitalized by GitHub as customers
retention (nobody likes to learn new things, so people would feel
more comfortable in staying there, rather than moving elsewhere).

> I would say, because it is a really open system

What do you mean here ?

> it might even be harder to use than Redmine for new users who never
> used github before (except for the Mantra of course ;-) ).

Just for the record: Redmine also allowed OpenID login, and could have
easily allowed github login as well (plugins did exist).

> For developers, the github integration is definitely very nice though.

You mean commit logs linking back to tickes ?

> But everything will be easier when we move from Github to Gitlab ;-)

Except learning curve will need to be taken once again...

--strk;