[QGIS-Developer] Set CI free (was: How can I find the tickets that I reported?)

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Wed Jun 5 22:59:24 PDT 2019

On Thu, Jun 06, 2019 at 08:30:28AM +1000, Nyall Dawson wrote:
> On Wed, 5 Jun 2019 at 20:57, Sandro Santilli <strk at kbt.io> wrote:
> >
> > NOTE that an externally hosted instance of Drone (the open source software
> > used for https://dronie.osgeo.org) can be pointed to github.com for
> > getting used to it. See examples of that here:
> > https://github.com/postgis/postgis/pull/403
> > In the case above, the _same_ CI configuration is read by both the
> > OSGeo hosted instance (building PRs opened on https://git.osgeo.org)
> > _and_ by the externally hosted instance (building PRs opened on github)
>
> Careful Sandro, that almost sounds like you're volunteering to do this now! ;)

I might do it, for the OSGeo hosted drone setup. But we need more
build slaves to allow for that as I know QGIS tests are very heavy
to run for our poor little drone agents.

How about this deal: I'll setup Dronie for QGIS Gitea mirror IFF
you guys provide one or two Drone agents.
See https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Dronie#Drone_agents

--strk;