[QGIS-Developer] How can I find the tickets that I reported?

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Fri Jun 7 02:23:34 PDT 2019

Hello all

We all know that migrating to Github was a big decision. We know there were
significant pros and cons, and that various core devs strongly disagreed
with the decision. A clearer case of pragmatism versus idealism is not easy
to find...

However, the decision *was* made. Can we all now concentrate our efforts on
helping each other get used to the new environment, rather than
accusing/defending Redmine, or raking over the arguments about proprietary
services?

I say this with all due respect. I very much see both sides on this one. But
the decision has been made.

Thanks

Tom

-----
Buy Pie Spy: Adventures in British pastry 2010-11 on Amazon
--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html