[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Bug Squash party

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at di.uminho.pt
Sat Jun 8 03:34:28 PDT 2019

Hi Paolo,

Thanks for the feedback. You are right. The time is short, for sure. I
was trying to do it before our next release on June, 21th.

What do you think? Should we do it before the 3.8 release? Maybe on
June, 18-19? Or should we postpone it to prepare it more carefully and
get more visibility?

Regards,

Jorge

J. Gustavo