[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Bug Squash party

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Jun 8 04:54:47 PDT 2019

Hi Jorge,
I understand your aim. I think it is important to mage distributed bug
squashing parties a regular feature of our community, so better start
now, even if ideally I would wait one month after announcement. Maybe we
can have a calendar of future BSPs just after freeze for each version?
Or just for LTR, not to wear out volunteers too early?
Cheers.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS.ORG Chair: