[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Bug Squash party

Harrissou delazj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 23:48:57 PDT 2019

Hi,
Good idea Jorge. But I also find next week too short. And think it would be better after release; there are likely more users that could update to 3.8 than 3.7 Dev version, most appropriate versions to test issues.
So we make the call, we spread in language communities and all channels, we help and ensure that all main OSs have updated to 3.8 quickly and a week or two after release, let's massively test. And 3.10 as LTR can be an interesting and hearable argument. So I'm not fond of doing for each release and let's see how this one plays yet.

Regards,
Harrissou