[QGIS-Developer] KMZ Embedded Ground Overlays to QGIS

geodrinx at gmail.com geodrinx at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 00:44:00 PDT 2019

Hello Calvin,

take a look of GEarthView plugin, where I define all the four corners of image.
Normally, by default, KML ground overlay defines only minX,minY and maxX,maxY two points, but this is not enough for geo reference images that are not in 4326.
So, you need to use the other settings of KML that permits to declare all the four corners.
If you have not just done, install GEarthView plugin, and see what is the syntax of my doc.kml saved file.

Best regards

Roberto (geodrinx)

Inviato da iPhone