[QGIS-Developer] QGIS 3.8.0 on FreeBSD: build takes several hours

Loïc Bartoletti lbartoletti at tuxfamily.org
Tue Jun 25 13:52:19 PDT 2019

Hi,

Personally on my build machine [1] I've never had a problem to build
QGIS master.

Rainer, some questions:

  - did you compile from scratch or via our infrastructure
(ports/poudriere/synth?)?

- did you have the same problem with FreeBSD 11 or 12?

- can you try with llvm 6 or 7 from ports (I think that FreeBSD 13 have
llvm 8 by default)?

Regards,

Loïc

[1] A jail with clang 6, qt 5.12, gdal 2.4.1, proj 5.1.0