[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Desktop as WMS client - purpose of format "Feature"

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 09:52:25 PDT 2019

Hi,
Forget to add other explanations:
The retrieve geometry from wms is useful also because is in any available
srs.
So the user can have one single geometry in an srs reprojected on server
rather than on qgis.
This is better because the wms server can reproject using proprietary grids
.
Meanwhile the reprojection on qgis is without proprietary grid and so less
exact.