[QGIS-Developer] Question on POI Exporter ColorHash

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 07:17:18 PDT 2019

I'd had the request to do this color hash for POI Exporter, but didn't get
around to it so tnguessan released his own version. I think ideally it
would have been better for tnguessan to have made the modifications to POI
Exporter then do a pull request. I don't mind if he wants to take over this
project, but we now have two POI Exporters. Should mine be deprecated?
Would it be better for tnguessan to take over the 'POI Exporter' name?
Would it be better to just keep the POI Exporter and have a pull request
done? I could make him a part of the POI Exporter team.

I really don't want to see two plugins that are diverging but basically
doing the same thing. The plugin repo really only needs one. What is the
best approach?

Thanks,

Calvin