[QGIS-Developer] Question on POI Exporter ColorHash

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 07:42:15 PDT 2019

I should also say that this person only contacted me about adding a
feature, but never suggested making code modifications and then doing a
pull request.

I don't think it is a good policy to take an existing plugin, add a
feature, and release it as a new plugin unless the original plugin has been
abandoned.

I await your guidance on this matter.

Thanks,

Calvin