[QGIS-Developer] OTB Plugin in QGIS 3.8

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 22:25:36 PDT 2019

Hi,

I think the QGIS 3.7 for macOS (qgis_nightly_master_20190626_121009)
has problem finding python3.6 installation when it is not using
Homebrew (i.e. Cellar) installation.

Hence, the QGIS plugin is disable.

I use the standard approach of installation python3.x in macOS as mentioned.
https://www.macobserver.com/analysis/how-to-upgrade-your-mac-to-python-3-2017-update/

How do we fix this problem QGIS 3.7 (3.8) in macOS installation?

Thanks,

Noli