[QGIS-Developer] Quantile (Equal Count) broken or is data borked?

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Sun Mar 3 15:43:39 PST 2019

Am So, 3.03.2019, 23:50 schrieb Nyall Dawson:

> I'd be interested to hear which R libraries/functions you think give
> better results then QGIS' current algorithms -- it should be trivial
> to port these algorithms back to QGIS!

Oops, I didn't want to give the impression that QGIS's algorithms were
bad! I', only using the R  workflow because it gives me the possibility
to save the bins directly in the dataset. In most of my cases, it is
interesting to know in which bin a dataset fell (e.g. if I export
the attribute table and work in Excel or other tools).