[QGIS-Developer] Quantile (Equal Count) broken or is data borked?

Tobias Wendorff tobias.wendorff at tu-dortmund.de
Sun Mar 3 16:16:58 PST 2019

Am Mo, 4.03.2019, 01:02 schrieb Nyall Dawson:

> Sure, I don't think there was any misunderstanding here. Before you
> replied I'd already meant to ask if anyone knew the corresponding R
> packages we could check our implementations again.

Most of the time, I'm either using standard classifications like
the ones provides in "classInt", "BAMMtools" or the standard quartile,
kmeans stuff. Hierarchical clustering etc. needs some more thought
anyways (f.e. different similarity matrixes etc.).

But those might not be needed for cartography. By integrating stuff
through processing, this might open a brand new world for some
geostatistical guys of course.